Thursday 15 July 2010

Alphabet Bags spell it out for you.

Tote bags = So overdone. Right?

In a short space of time they’ve become everyone’s cheap and easy go to, with everywhere from Mulberry to Tesco trying to shift their canvas carriers onto us. But whilst browsing the net aimlessly, as I so often do, I came across the site Alphabet Bags, after clickityclicking through their online shop, I’ve got to say, I was pleasantly surprised.

Alphabet bags offer a fresh twist on the ol’ cotton tote bags by printing theirs with single letters of the alphabet. They’ve also collaborated with Anna Lou of London to create letter totes embellished in diamantes, so you can bring the bling to your bag without breaking the bank.

All of their bags are hand-stitched and screen printed in London, and they use top-quality heavyweight cotton so you have no worries about your bag fraying and breaking after using it only once.
As well as the ‘letter’ bags, Alphabet bags also offer totes printed with ‘text speak’ like ‘OMG’ and ‘LOL’, bags printed with silhouettes, numbers and even punctuation, along with some new summery styles featuring beachy phrases like “Oh I do like to be beside the seaside” (which automatically makes me picture myself singing that song whilst skipping along in a polka-dot dress)My absolute favourite from Alphabet Bags, however has got to be this tote, printed simply with black and white wands and the phrase “Bag of tricks”. I think it sums up the Alphabet Bags concept nicely, it’s just pure, simple, magic.



Black Letter Bag - £12
Natural Diamante Letter Bag - £10

$ Bag - £10
Beside The Seaside Bag - £10
Bag Of Tricks – £10

All available from www.alphabetbags.com

P.S Alphabet Bags offer worldwide shipping, so you lovely international readers aren’t missing out!